READ THIS letter from the Conejo Valley Association of Realtors. This is a game changer for the residents of Agoura, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Cornell, and Westlake Village. These areas are served by Realtors who may be associated with only one Board of Realtors, in which case those Realtors may not be exposing thier clients property to real estate agents in the entire region.
Luckily, AgouraHorseProperty.com and Nona Green has been and will continue to be members of all THREE area Board of Realtors, gauranteeing maximum exposure for our clientele.
August 8, 2014
Dear CSMAR [Conejo Simi Moorpark] Brokers and Agents,
As you may be aware, the California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (CRMLS) will be leaving the CARETS data exchange group next week. Due to this departure, the Ventura County Regional Datashare (VCRDS), which is comprised of the CSMAR and VCCAR Associations, will no longer have access to CRMLS listings, and CRMLS will no longer have access to VCRDS listings.
VCRDS will continue to share listing data with SRAR’s CRISNet MLS, the iTech MLS, and theMLS/CLAW (Combined LA, Westside).
At the request of CMRLS, all CRMLS listings, agents, and listing history will begin to be removed from the VCRDS MLS system late in the day on Monday, August 11th. Removals will continue through Wednesday, August 13th.
Please make sure to PRINT or SAVE any CRMLS Listings you may need for your files or reference, including listings on which you were the Selling agent. This information will NOT BE RECOVERABLE following the completion of the data removal.
The likely effects of this data removal include:
- Saved searches, hotsheets, and statistics may return fewer results.
- DOM/CDOM numbers may change, as the calculations may lose reference listings.
- Listings may disappear from Carts, including Autoprospecting and Client Portal carts.
- CRMLS Agents will be removed from our Agent search, and may disappear from the Co-Agent section of listings, and the Selling Agent portion of Sold or Leased listings.
- A delay in listing updates from the iTech MLS from 6:00PM on 8/10 to 10:00PM on 8/11.